In advance of BARBERFEST 2021 on Monday 5 July at the Brighton Hilton Metropole we just wanted to make clear a few of the safety measures we are putting in place to ensure a safe show.
- We are restricting capacity to 1000 or 50% of the venues capacity which ever is the fewer
- Face coverings are compulsory (unless exempt)
- Track and trace via NHS QR code and scanning visitors on arrival
- We are focused on a contactless entry
- There are wider aisles and spaced out stage seating
- We are following the all secure standard for events as published by the AEO (Association of Event Organisers Ltd)Please refer to the government website for further info here.