Designed to allow professionals to provide their clients with natural and seamless grey coverage, American Crew Precision Blend Natural Grey Blending Hair Color is a customisable hair colour that delivers natural-looking results to beard and hair for a fresh look in just five minutes!
Offered in four varying tones, the colours range from light to dark. All the shades are fully customisable in coverage and last four weeks. The revamped formulation is also infused with Vitamin B5 which helps moisturise hair and beards.
American Crew Precision Blend allows stylists to tailor their service for each client. “Men have their own styles, their specific cuts and their own attitude. To blend grey hair, you need products and techniques crafted with the same versatility in mind,” says David Raccuglia, founder of American Crew.
The updated system, which includes Precision Blend Shade and Developer, provides stylists with a technical approach and specific tools designed to match hair type and desired final look. The custom method and product application will determine the amount of grey blended so barbers and men’s hairdressers can easily personalise the result to suit their client.
Here’s a recap of why your barbershop needs to stock American Crew Precision Blend.
- Suitable to use on hair and beards
- Cooler tones for more natural looking results
- Fades to tone with no brassiness
- Infused with Vitamin B for added moisture
- 5 minute process time
How to use it
Start by selecting a shade that most closely matches the natural hair colour of their client using the Precision Blend Colour Guide. The shade colours include: Light, Medium Natural, Medium Ash and Dark. You can then mix the colour with the developer and begins application using one of American Crew’s signature hair colour techniques:
- Buffing uses a natural ocean sponge to create a stippled look that naturally hides greys for naturally coarse or curly short hair.
- Blading uses a three-rowed, still-bristled comb for architectural application on long, thick hair.
- Blanketing uses a hair colour brush to achieve all-over grey blending and 100% coverage for any length or texture.
- Beard application uses a specific Beard Brush that allows for detailed application on areas of the beard and facial hair that need it most.
For more information on usage and application techniques, check out the technical guide here.
Available August 2021 for professional purchase only; visit www.americancrew.com for distribution and pricing.
This is a sponsored post in collaboration with American Crew.