Great news: entries are now open for the Modern Barber Awards 2021! But if you’re debating whether to enter, here are 5 reasons why you definitely should. (And if you know you want to enter, why not get your entries in before shops reopen – head here to start your entry.)
- They’re unique. The Modern Barber Awards is your industry’s only dedicated awards platform and it’s where you can celebrate both your creative and commercial success.
- There’s a category for everyone. There are nine categories in which to showcase your brilliance. Here they are in all their glory.
NEW CATEGORY: Community Hero
Best Business Leader
Best Client Experience, sponsored by PPL PRS
Best Shop Interior, sponsored by Takara Belmont
Best Apprentice, sponsored by Andis
Best Photographic Image
Best All Round Barber
- It’s free. Yes, you read that right. Entry is completely free. So what have you got to lose?
- It’s an excuse to party. The 2021 Awards final will be held on Sunday 4 July in Brighton. You can buy tickets here. Why not make it a two-day extravaganza and book Early Bird tickets to Barberfest on Monday 5 July.
- It will give your team a boost after a tough year. It’s been one of the toughest years for the barbering industry, but what better way to reward yourself and / or your team for sticking it out than with a MB Award?
The Modern Barber Awards is your chance to shout about your successes, celebrate your industry and support your peers. So get entering, get a ticket, get going… because it’s one night that’s ALL about you! Click here to enter. The deadline is Friday 23 April at 5pm.