As a seasoned barber, you’ve invested years in cultivating a loyal clientele who trust your skills and return time and again. Your role goes beyond crafting stylish haircuts; you’re a confidant, providing a space where clients can feel good inside and out. However, the nature of your work involves handling sharp tools and styling products, making insurance a crucial safeguard.
Why Is Barber Insurance Needed?
Despite your expertise and precautions, accidents can happen. Whether it’s a client reacting negatively to a hair product or sustaining a cut during a service, having insurance is essential. Without coverage, a client’s claim could lead to substantial damages, jeopardising your hard-earned business and livelihood.
Hairdressers Journal Direct understands the importance of protecting your craft, and valued clients. Their comprehensive barber insurance policies offer coverage up to £6 million for public, products, and treatment liability, ensuring your peace of mind in any situation.
Running a barber business is demanding, and finding the right insurance can be daunting. HJD aim to simplify the process for you, offering tailored insurance solutions for both self-employed barbers and barbershops.
What Does The Self-Employed Barber Policy Include:
- Public Liability Insurance: Covers any injuries or accidents which may occur in your place of work, whether that be your home or a client’s own home, such as a customer falling over your barber equipment.
- Treatment Liability Insurance: Protects against claims related to the treatments provided, such as injuries resulting from a haircut.
- Product Liability Insurance: Covers hair and styling products sold to clients, addressing issues like allergic reactions. As long as all terms and conditions of the insurance policy and the manufacturer guidelines of the product have been followed then the insurance policy
will cover the claim.
For Barbershops, Additional Coverage Includes:
- Stock and Contents Cover: Safeguards against burglary or damage to your business premises.
- Business Interruption, Money, and Glass Cover: Comprehensive protection for unexpected disruptions.
- Employers Liability Cover: Up to £10,000,000 to ensure the well-being of your team.
- Optional Buildings Cover: Tailored coverage for your physical business space.
How Much Does Barber Insurance Cost?
Hairdressers Journal Direct are committed to a hassle-free insurance process. The team works closely with you to find the best-suited coverage for your needs. Self-employed insurance starts at just £37.50 a year, while barbershop insurance begins at as little as £195.92 per year. Don’t wait until it’s too late – contact the insurance experts today to protect your business and gain peace of mind.